We can offer help and advice
Properties Overseas have well established and respected rental services in Nerja Town through our agents . If you are considering generating a income by renting your apartment, house or villa, and want to tap into this market with solid local experience to draw on. Please contact us email@example.com
Sue on 07940 913206 +44 330 0011 1247
Visit https://propertiesoverseas.co.uk/home/nerja-costa-del-sol-east/nerja-rentals/ to see some of our current selection.
Consider what time of year and for how long you wish to make the property available:
Short weekend breaks
Short term holiday rentals of 7, 10 or 14 days duration
Long term lets covering the autumn or winter periods of the year
What are your key priorities:
- To generate extra income and help offset running costs?
- What level of annual income is desired?
- When or if you intend to have the property available for personal use and by whom?
- If friends or family wish to rent do you wish to offer at a reduced rate?
- Will help with the general management of the property be required?
- Do you need guidance regarding the achievable rental price?
- What level of involvement do you wish to have in the rental transaction?
It is useful to think of the type of client/clients you wish to attract and how flexible you wish to be.
Any useful local information and recommendations on trips, restaurants, bars, etc., to potential clients can help make the stay and experience more enjoyable and lead to repeat bookings. This can help to build up a portfolio of regular clients to ensure regular income each year.
Categories: renting in spain