Invest in a slice of sunshine to enjoy for many summer’s to come. Or perhaps getting away from British winters is important to you. Regularly visit or stay for extended periods in places such as Menorca, Mallorca, Costa Blanca & Costa del Sol.
Why Spain ?
- The weather
- Easily accessible
- Cheaper cost of living than the UK
- Excellent leisure facilities & fiestas to enjoy
- Established rental market
- A safe and welcoming environment
- Historically low interest rate mortgages
We have personal experience of what to consider when buying abroad, which we did some 20 years ago. Everyone’s wish list is special and individual, here are a few pointers to what you would want to consider:
- What type and size of property that would suit your needs?
- How many people may use it and what age groups will it need to accommodate?
- Do you have special requirements e.g. access, peaceful locations or one level living maybe a priority?
- What time of year summer or winter periods do you intend to use the property, together with how many weeks usage per year?
- What type of facilities and the type of desirable location?
- Are distance from airports and transport links important?
- How do you like to spend your time on holiday?
- Are you buying for pleasure or investment or a perhaps a combination?
- Would rent the property, if so, just to friends and family or would you advertise it?
- Are enhanced security facilities and concierge services a consideration?
The above is not a exhaustive list but helps to establish some core priorities
To arrange a chat or advice please click on the link https://propertiesoverseas.co.uk/home/contact-us/
Categories: Living in Spain